Public Information Request

The Town of Coulee City provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.


Hand Delivery or Mail

You may request a form from City Hall and hand deliver or mail it.


Written Form

You may submit a request to City Hall in any written form, including by electronic mail, fax, or letter.


** Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the City. **