An ordinance is a law passed by a your Town of Coulee City government.  Ordinances for the Town of Coulee City may be viewed at City Hall during regular business hours.

Frequently Asked Questions

May I burn trash and leaves inside the city limits?

No, burning trash or garbage is illegal anywhere in Washington.  Burning in a burn barrel is also illegal!  A flyer from the Department of Ecology for burning restrictions and allowances is available at City Hall and can be found on the Fire Department's page on this website.